Reminder: Call for Papers - Special Issue in Languages (MDPI) - Investigating L2 Phonological Acquisition from Different Perspectives

• 06 Feb 2023 18:04
    Message # 13086864

Dear LAGB members, 

Hope you are well and that the second semester has got off to a good start. This is a reminder about the Call for Papers for the special issue entitled "Investigating L2 Phonological Acquisition from Different Perspectives" that Martha (Newcastle University), Natalia (Newcastle University) and I (Northumbria University) are putting together for Languages (MDPI). If you have any question or want to bounce off ideas with us, please do not hesitate to get in touch! 

We look forward to receiving your submission! 

Best wishes,
    Alex, Martha, and Natalia

Dear LAGB members,

Hope you are well and that the tail end of the semester is going alright! I’d like to take this opportunity to draw your attention to a special issue on L2 phonology that Prof. Martha Young-Scholten (Newcastle) and I are putting together for Languages, published by MDPI. We want to encourage submissions from L2 phonologists who work on various interface issues and/ or with non-WEIRD participants. More details can be found via the website:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/languages/special_issues/345K4NS43G

Key dates:

Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 February 2023
    Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 20 March 2023
    Full Manuscript Deadline: 25 September 2023

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any question or want to bounce off ideas. Thanks for your kind attention and have a good evening/ day!

Best wishes,
    Alex (and Martha)

Alex Ho-Cheong Leung, Ph.D., FHEA (he/him)
    Northumbria University, UK

© LAGB